I’M NEW HERE
All are welcome. Come as you are. Blessed to be a blessing. We have blended traditional and contemporary worship services led by all ages. We celebrate communion every Sunday. We offer opportunities for learning and serving, as well as activities for fun and fellowship for all ages.
- What about my kids?
- Our services are open to children with a children’s sermon. In some cases youth are involved in leading the service. A nursery is available, as well as many children and youth activities.
- Where do I park?
- For safety reasons we have had to close the main drive on South 18th Street. An exception is made for the 9:00 Sunday service. For the 10:30 service please go all the way around to 20th Street and enter from the rear. At all other times, use the South 19th and “A” Street entrance.
- What do I wear
- Come as you prefer. People dress anywhere from suits and dresses to shorts and flip flops.
- How can I get connected?
- Come visit us! Open a conversation with anybody at a service. And kindly fill out the questionnaire in the bulletin the ushers give you. We offer new member classes to help you become acquainted with our church family and our offerings.
- I don’t like to give out my information.
- We respect your privacy. We would like your information so that we can show you that we want to be friends. We do not hound people. We believe that all people have been saved through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.